Monday, February 19, 2007

We're Going Home!

*I apologize! I just realized that this post got buried because I didn't change the date. I hope you all can find us now at the address below!

Our old site is finally available to us again. We'll be going back there now where most of our archives are and where Tiff/Amber Miller designed a great look for us. So if you came here looking for us, please go here instead: http://favoritepastimes.blogspot.com

Feel free to come back here to visit the archives posted from Jan. 01, 2007 to Feb. 15, 2007.

1 comment:

Symon said...

Hi there. I noticed one of your interests was 'Christian Fiction'. Please take the time to check out our Christian Fiction Review Blog: Flannelgraph. If you become a follower, you will be into win a free book/books each month. God bless you, Symon.